Monday 26 October 2015

Miniature Monday: Throgg the Troll King

I continue with my rebasing of my WoC army, four Chaos Trolls is already done, and here's their King as well... Throgg!

Not as good as he was in 8th I still think he is and good addition to any WoC army, especially if you have a lot of Chaos Trolls, Chaos Ogres etc. Anyway, I really like the model and he looks nice on a bigger round base, I put him on a 60mm base actually even if my Trolls are on 50 mm. He is just so big that a 60 mm just looked better in my opinion.





4 comments:

  1. Looking awesome!
    Love that mini, and love the paint job.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is an awesome model indeed. Was a blast painting it up.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks great. ive just been scouring the internet looking for inspiration for painting a chaos troll of my own, and this one really pops.
    im interested what colours were used for the hide and skin? blue is like an alien colour to me! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...