Monday 24 August 2015

Miniature Monday: Stormcast Eternals Lord-Celestant on Dracoth

The Miniature Monday curse does it's job still... Well, for you who don't now, I often want to show a new finished model each Miniature Monday. Everything is done, then something happens. Computer crashes, I drop the model and his head fell of, suddenly you can't take decent pictures, kids can't sleep etc etc. Well this day was one of those, the battery in my camera went low, and I can't find my charger!

I took some pics before, they didn't get that great though so this one without full focus will have to do for today, promise to take more and better pictures tomorrow! If I can just find that damn battery charger....


1 comment:

  1. Nice model !
    what colours did you use for the dracoth ?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...