Wednesday 6 August 2014

WoC: Nurgle Warriors repainted and finished

A while ago I decided I wanted to do something else with my WoC army, I just didn't like the look of blue Nurgle warriors or Khorne. They looked perfectly okay but the it was to far from the usual look of them.

So I decided (with the help from you on who read my blog and on Twitter) so change it, and here's how the new Nurgle warriors looks now (also compared to the old blue ones). It was not that much work to repaint these but it did take some time to finish the whole unit up. Might need to add some more washes on some locations but I'm happy with how they turned out. Much more gritty and Nurgle.







5 comments:

  1. I definitely like the newer ones vs the older ones. Did you strip them or just overpaint them?

    Man these are some awesome models. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I like the bright contrast of the blue with the gross nurgle greens. More slime and filth would be my preference but yours look solid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! These new ones are definately better than the old ones. A lot more Nurgly indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, glad you liked the new versions ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...