Wednesday 25 June 2014

WIP Wednesday: Chaos trolls and Forsaken

Just as the Miniature Monday posts I try do to every Monday I will also try to do these showing some WIP photos of the stuff I'm working on at the moment.

Today It's some Warriors of Chaos models. I have come up with how I will paint my Forsaken and it will be a fairly common color scheme there, and with red torsos because I will usually use them as Khorne. However I want to use them as any mark really so I go with this Undivided look.

For the trolls I keep on my blue/grey theme but I painted these up using my Airbrush, which I really do need to practice on and these models are really nice to do that. Quite happy with how they look now but will add a lot of washes and highlights before these are done and hopefully they will look just as good as the ones I have painted previously.

So that's it for it today, now back to watch some Football and paint some models.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...