Wednesday 26 March 2014

Warzone: Undead Legionnaires finished!

Imagine the nightmare of war where a multitude of undead and technologically advanced aliens are bearing down on you and your comrade. He takes a bullet to the chest, his writhing and screaming stops quickly as he bleeds out. All the time the aliens continue to advance, you blast what you can, but they keep coming. Eventually, they pass you unseen in your fox hole, you breathe a sign of relief and turn to pull the tags from your dead fox hole mate. You freeze in utter shock as you see the dead man rise, his dagger in his hand....he has been reanimated by the dark symmetry, as a mindless killing machine; an Undead Legionnaire. Will you join him in his eternal undeath?

From: Prodos official Warzone website

I have started to copy the little introductions to each of the WZ:R models I finish for you guys who don't know what it is, and to get you into the right mood :)

Anyway, I have now finished the first five-man squad of Legionnaires and I liked how they turned out in the end. They where actually more difficult to paint than expected, but that has nothing to do with the actual model but rather that I was unsure about how to paint their armour.

At first I wanted to go with an individual look, so the Bauhaus guy would have the blue/grey colours but more worn and torn of course. In the end I instead went with a black armour but still worn down and rusted. This effect is something I'm rather new too so if anyone have any suggestions how to do this better, please let me know.





1 comment:

  1. Lovely paintjob,

    It's great to see inctarnation of good old legionnaires "alive" once again :)

    - Demi -

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...