Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all you wargaming fans out there, I did not get any minis this X-mas but I have plenty of miniatures to paint the coming year so that is perfectly okey :) Did get some nice video games though, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for my 3DS, Assassins Creed 4 for PS4 and Super Mario 3D World for the Wii U. So a lot of gaming for me the coming days but I'm sure I will get something painted as well. Soon we have a new year and I don't know how I'm doing in the Painting Challenge?!

Have to sort out the last months soon so we all know how it went :)

So once again happy holidays from me and the Zombie Zanta.


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas from the HoP!
    Have a very Xenos Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very useful and working.Thank you for this wonderful Article.
    Mix Parlay

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...