Wednesday 25 July 2012

News: Video showing the new Daemons in WD + pics

Most of you have probably already seen it but here you have a video on Youtube showing the new White Dwarf and all the new releases in it for Deamons and a Great Bray-Shaman for Beastmen as well.


I like most of the new stuff, really like the new Plaguebearers and the Nurglings just looks totally awesome. I also like the Blue Scibes and Screamers. Not totally sure about the new Flamers or the new Slaanesh chariots, somehow I find that the chariots have to much stuff going on. I like the normal Seeker Chariot the most then Hellflayer which probably looks a bit odd because the flipped chariot base. But the exalted version just doesn't do it for me, to much stuff looking the same on that model.

The rest of the stuff is new Finecast stuff and a Great Bray-Shaman which I really like the look of. I'm disappointed that it seems like there is no more stuff for the Soulgrinder than the big base to convert it into Fantasy, it looks like they just have painted them differently to make the machine stuff less eye catching. It still looks like a Wh40k model in my eyes though and I hoped the at least could put a couple of new things in the kit to make it look more like a 'fantasy' model.

What do you think? Excited for the next WD and the new stuff for Daemons?

EDIT: Also found these taken by Brother Muninn on Warseer from the Youtube clip .

Plaugebearers
Nurglings
Screamers
Flamers
The Blue Scribes


Exalted Seeker Chariot

Exalted Seeker Chariot back

Exalted Seeker Chariot side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...