Tuesday 24 April 2012

Empire Update: Engineer finished and some WIP photos


A small update even if I haven't updated the blog in a while. But this is just the top of the iceberg and a lot of of more Empire updates will follow this week. Have been really busy with all the new models lately and a lot of other life stuff so that's pretty much why I haven't been updating a lot.

I'm soon finished with my first Demigryph knight and I'm building and painting up my new Morr War Altar and been fiddling with one of my latest purchases Instant Mold which I will also do a review of when I tried it out some more.

Anyway, one thing I wanted to finish before I went on to the new stuff was to paint an Engineer and a Helblaster wich is awesome rules wise now. Didn't have time to finish the Helblaster, need some minor highlighting and the crew just needs to get their bases done. I post what I have so far and you have to do with the lonely Engineer which of course will help this Helblaster Crew out.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...