Wednesday 20 October 2010

News: Ultramarines Second Movie Trailer

Okey I'm back from my holiday going from 30 °C on Gran Canaria to 7-4 °C back home in Sweden :( Anyway it was warm and fun there but it's nice to be home again despite the fact that it's so god damn cold here right now. As you may understand I haven't had any time to do anything Warhammer or Kings of War related yet, but I'm gonna start painting some zombies and some of the converted ghouls asap. In the meantime you can look at the new trailer of the animated Ultramarines movie.

I'm afraid it looks just as awful as the first one though, the voice acting seems to be all right but the animation just looks really old. I mean the old Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within looks a hell lot better and that movie came out nine years ago! Sure they probably don't have a huge budget (especially when compared to the FF movies) but I really think a Wh40k movie deserves better. Well, look for yourselves if you haven't seen it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...